Zing's Prize this week is a mustache!

Apr 5, 2012

Membership Contest!

***THERE HAS BEEN A SLIGHT CHANGE. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 14TH***

This is our first official membership contest of 2012! Since the raffle had the most votes on the poll last week.. We'll be doing a raffle, it's fairer. So it's simple. All you have to do is enter a valid email address and panda name to be entered in the the raffle (*click the image at the top to get directed to the submission form*)

There is ONE rule though. YOU MAY ONLY ENTER ONCE! If you enter more than once. You will not be entered in the raffle and you'll be disqualified. I REPEAT DO NOT ENTER MORE THAN ONCE. We'll be checking ALL the I.P. addresses to make sure that you did not cheat.

So that is pretty much it. If you want to enter the raffle. Click the image above, and the raffle winner will be announced on April 9th.

-Lenn

8 comments:

  1. The email I put isn't real, I don't have one, so if I win, tell me on private chat on a chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im confused... You said " You may enter only twice " and then you said " I repeat DO NOT enter more than once!" Can we enter once or twice?

    RanRan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, it was a typo, my mind was somewhere else when I wrote this. I changed it, you can only enter once. Thank you for pointing that out.

      Delete
  3. I have a question: where are the questions or what is at contest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, Its Been Past The Results Date :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. Technical difficulties, don't want to waste paper >_>

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here :)